Yes, that title reflects an actual “thing”… Just wait until you hear what the Stedji Brewery in Iceland puts in to their Whale Beer, and how they actually make it! On a side note, if anybody has any connections in Iceland and they can send me a sample bottle, let me know!
With all of the seriousness going on in the world with the COVID Delta Variant and what is going on in Afghanistan, it is nice to know that there are other things going on in the world that are decidely less serious, right?
Enjoy this episode, and as always let me know what you think!
- Satanist Trying to Get Ahead
- Toronto Strip Club Vaccinating Sex Workers
- 10 Strangest Flavoured Foods And Drinks
- Bowel Movement Forced Flight to Land
- Man Bitten by Python While Sitting on the Toilet
- Pantsless Florida Woman Arrested Inside a Circle K
- Couple Opened Fire On Burger King Workers Over A Sandwich
- Woman Shocked On Mother’s Day
- Dipping Sauce Rage
- Injuries at the US Titanic Museum
Check out this video about how the Icelandic Whale Beer is made!