So here I am back again with another collection of oddities. While there are a fewer number of stories this episode, a couple of them are longer than usual, so it all evens out in the end. First off, when you think about it, things really have to be bad for a criminal to call the cops on his victim, right? That is a weird convergence of carjacking and irresponsible parenting… And it is unbelievable what action the Egyptian government considers appropriate for some phallic cupcakes.
I hope that this show is at least a slight glimmer of humor in this world of COVID, Chinese Rockets, and celebrities getting into odd sorts of troubles.
In this episode:
- Car Thief Threatened to Call Cops on His Victim
- Deadly Things We Used to Think Were Safe
- Pensioners Are Learning How to Make Their Own Caskets
- Egyptian Baker Arrested for Inappropriate Cupcakes
- Extra Rules Added to Popular Games by Families
Please let me know what you think of this episode!
Email the show: firstname.lastname@example.org
Call and leave a voicemail at 209-854-4620
Be sure to rate and review the show wherever you listen to podcasts!
Subscribe, and most importantly… tell a friend!